A longtime restaurateur wanted to revive a 60+ year old restaurant brand he had recently acquired and increase sales. The restaurant needed brand management both for the ownership transition and consistent, on point messaging.
The TAE team began reputation management and social media as we developed a marketing playbook for the brand. Continued brand management and specialized campaigns were also implemented as part of an institutional rebrand.
· Conducted surveys and market research as part of a marketing plan.
· Team held regular strategy blasts to build out social campaigns.
- Met with client and visited location multiple times as part of discover meetings and ongoing management.
- Designed graphics for both brands to promote and build consistency in postings, in-store signage, logos and ads.
- Celebrate institution as it was simultaneously undergoing a brand refresh.
· Built comprehensive marketing plan that served as a guidebook for all marketing campaigns and efforts.
· Managed social media campaigns and brand reputation efforts.