Local restaurateur needed help building a new brand. The restaurant needed a cohesive brand story, brand management, and a strong marketing strategy to boost presence in the community and attract customers. During soft launch customers expressed desire for better flavors and experience.
The TAE team built out a marketing playbook and began reputation management while in the process of building out the plan.
· Conducted survey and market research as part of a marketing playbook to determine where improvements could be made with menu and overall customer experience.
· Held regular strategy blasts as a team to build out social campaigns
- Designed graphics for in-store signage, social media and ads tor consistency.
- Developed tagline and refreshed brand story.
- Began consistent social media content schedule.
· Utilizing client discovery meetings, written questionnaire, surveys focused on reputation and reviewing existing client resource, TAE built a comprehensive marketing playbook to help increase sales and traffic.