Business Development – Both Little Rock and Northwest Arkansas Areas
The Artist Evolution is hiring full-time experienced seasoned sales / business development professionals for both Little Rock and Northwest Arkansas. We are a comprehensive marketing firm headquartered in Fayetteville, AR. Our agency has a proven track record for helping our clients through building brands, creating strategic marketing plans and campaigns, and providing the tools to bridge their objectives to their targets.
Be part of a growing agency!
You could be our next ROCKSTAR if you have agency experience and a broad understanding of all the aspects of marketing – from traditional media to digital media, an understanding of websites / SEO, social media and other means of outreach such as, grassroots, PR/Communications and community outreach. You know how to build strong relationships whether you’re interacting with Marketing Directors to C-suites. You’re experienced working with small to mid-sized businesses and franchises. In addition, this seasoned individual has an understanding of the sales cycle and is proficient in closing sales.
Cross training / Additional Duties:
Education / Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Advertising, Communications, Management, similar
· 2 + years in sales – preferably in an agency environment
We want your resume if you have the following:
· Education – MINIMUM, a four-year college degree
· Agency Experience – you have prior agency experience / knowledge of at least 2 years
· Business Development – you have a strong business network comprised of business owners, CEOs or other key decision makers
· Sales – you are a hunter and have strong sales acumen
· Relationship Building – you are a natural at building and nurturing relationships
Please indicate on resume your location of interest.
Other Requirements for Success:
· Self-management – be a self-starter and solutions-oriented
· Brand Ambassador – 100% belief in our company and service
· Great organization skills
· Excellent communication skills – small and large groups
· Love working with people
· Articulate, strong presentation skills
· Positive, “can-do” attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Why choose us:
· We promote learning and growing within our company
· We have a fun, creative culture
· We host teambuilding activities to foster internal relationships
· We offer PTO to our employees – everyone deserves time off!
· We believe in team accountability and owning your stuff!
· We want people who desire to be part of a growing company and reap the benefits together through hard work and dedication to taking care of our clients.
If you are a ROCKSTAR with the above experience / qualifications, send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.