The Artist Evolution is hiring full-time experienced account manager for our Northwest Arkansas location. We are a comprehensive marketing firm headquartered in Fayetteville, AR. Our agency has a proven track record for helping our clients through building brands, creating strategic marketing plans and campaigns, and providing the tools to bridge their objectives to their targets.
Be part of a growing agency!
You could be our next ROCKSTAR if you have agency experience with a broad understanding of all the aspects of marketing – from traditional media to digital media, an understanding of websites / SEO, social media and other means of outreach such as, grassroots, PR/Communications and community outreach. You communicate well and love working with clients. You’re organized and detailed with a creative energy and the capacity to learn quickly. You comfortably take ownership for your accounts and lean into your team, as needed. Part of your enjoyment includes taking part in creative sessions within a fast-paced environment.
Cross training / Additional Duties:
- Research & development for client campaigns, white papers, case studies
- Client quality control – you are the brand filter
- Event planning – from organization to execution
We want your resume if you have the following:
- Education – MINIMUM, a four-year college degree
- Agency Experience – you have prior agency experience / knowledge of at least 2 years
Other Requirements for Success:
- Self-management – be a self-starter and solutions-oriented
- Brand Ambassador – 100% belief in our company and service
- Great organization skills
- Excellent communication skills – small and large groups
- Love working with people
- Articulate, strong presentation skills
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Social Media Management experience a must!
Why choose us:
- We promote learning and growing within our company
- We have a fun, creative culture
- We host teambuilding activities to foster internal relationships
- We offer PTO to our employees – everyone deserves time off!
- We believe in team accountability and owning your stuff!
- We want people who desire to be part of a growing company and reap the benefits together through hard work and dedication to taking care of our clients.
If you are a ROCKSTAR with the above experience / qualifications, send your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.