About the job
To apply, submit your resume below
The Artist Evolution-Nashville is hiring a full-time experienced sales / business development professional for our Nashville location. We are a boutique comprehensive marketing firm headquartered in Fayetteville, AR with offices in Nashville and Atlanta. Our agency has a proven track record for helping our clients through building brands, creating strategic marketing plans and campaigns, and providing the tools to bridge their objectives to their targets.
As we continue to grow, we are expanding our sales team. A successful candidate has agency experience and a broad understanding of all the aspects of marketing – from traditional media to digital media, an understanding of websites / SEO, social media and other means of outreach such as, grassroots, PR/Communications and community outreach. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and seeing the sale through close. The ability to build and nurture relationships is critical to this position.
Qualified candidates must have had prior experience in marketing, prospects, cold calling (LI, calls, in-person visits), client meetings, presentations and have successful close rates. In addition, it is crucial for the candidate to have established business relationships in the applied location.
The ideal candidate will maintain our Core Values:
1.Deliver WOW through above and beyond service.
2.Timing is everything.
3.Little things are important.
4.Take projects to the finish line without fail.
5.Embrace solution-oriented thinking.
6.Pursue growth and learning.
7.Team is first.
9. We invest in our communities to make them better.
Cross training / Additional Duties:
Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Advertising, Communications, Management, similar
- 4 + years in sales, preferably in an agency environment
Requirements for Success:
- Self-management – be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Brand Ambassador – must 100% believe in the company and service
- Great organization skills
- Excellent communication skills – small and large groups
- MUST enjoy working with people
- Presentation skills
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Business development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment