About the job
To apply, submit your resume below
The Artist Evolution is growing and looking for an articulate and energetic project manager with a marketing agency background. Ideal candidate will possess:
- Past agency experience in a project manager role.
- Excellent writing skills – must be comfortable and enjoy ongoing research/writing/posting for multiple client’s social media, blogs and e-newsletters.
- Confident oral communication skills – candidate will provide weekly summaries and ongoing communication with multiple clients. Some clients may require in-person meetings.
- Proficient organization skills – projects will require working with media reps, vendors and creative team to meet project deadlines. At all times, candidate will need to know each account’s status and be able to provide status updates.
- Desire to be creative – creative brainstorming, conceptual ideas and framing of client campaigns and projects are required.
- Ownership of projects – Manage launch and onboarding process for new accounts, control and accountability of existing accounts.
- Multi-tasking – ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to managing multiple client marketing campaigns, the candidate needs to be comfortable with learning various software – MS Office, Basecamp, Smartsheets, Google Docs, etc. From time to time, this person may be asked to handle the following:
- Provide content management system backend edits to client websites
- Assist in research & development for client campaigns, white papers and case studies
- Participate in client meetings
- Compare for accuracy creative edits
- Event planning – from organization to execution
If you have excellent oral and written communication skills, love collaborating with a team and are detailed-oriented, we’d love to hear from you! In order to qualify, you must meet the minimum requirements below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or similar
- Account management experience in a creative agency – minimum of 2 years
- Excellent writing skills are a must!
- Accountability and timely response
- Positive attitude and willingness to provide the top notch customer service
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
Health, Dental, Vision benefits
– remote and office hybrid work model