Hiring part-time Graphic Designer
We are hiring a part-time Graphic Designer with the experience and talent to produce engaging visual communications. Innovative thinking and solid creative and software skills are required. Graphic Designer should be proficient in the design and execution of B2B and B2C communications materials including print advertisements, billboards, brochures, flyers, and similar. The candidate should be a well-rounded designer able to work well with others, accept design changes/feedback as part of the creative process, contribute creative ideas, and utilizes proficient knowledge of the most current industry standards.
- Develop innovative concepts, create compelling design solutions and follow through to final delivery on a wide variety of B2B and B2C marketing projects
- Work with Creative Directors and Copywriters to create attention-getting work for consumer lead generation, retention, and engagement initiatives
- Provide graphic design support to field force effectiveness initiatives, including; sales collateral design, presentation design and design of internal training materials
- Collaborate effectively with our account managers, strategic planners, and product owners/managers
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign and Photoshop) and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Visual thinker, strong familiarity with print and digital production and media
- Self-motivated, curious, and driven to succeed
- Able to take direction and to work independently
- Able to manage multiple projects and demanding timelines
- Superior time management skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, strives for excellence
Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.