ALEXA FLASH BRIEFING
It’s vital for businesses to reach the top of voice search engine optimization.
How can Alexa Flash Briefings grow your business?
- Access to your target audience in their homes
- Increase brand’s “like-ability” through valuable and useful content
- Build brand trust over an extended period of time
- Build brand image
- Build brand loyalty
- Increase marketing channels = Market Diversification
- Repurpose content = Increase ROI!
- Create fresh content = New listeners In just a few seconds, you gain additional exposure for new products, increase your market share and create brand loyalty!
The Future of Voice
- Unlimited Storage Space
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Optimized Storage Configured For Alexa Audio File Delivery
- Your Own Flash Briefing Archive Site
- Comprehensive Flash Briefing Stats
- Built on Amazon’s AWS Backbone
- Embeddable HTML5 Flash Briefing Player
- Built for Flash Briefing Presentation
- Allows Sharing & Embedding
- Download integration
- Audio Controls, including playback speed
- Supports multiple audio file formats
- Technical Features
- RSS feed with support for iTunes, Google Play and Spotify
- Simple dashboard to provide an overview of the briefing status
- Automatic asset validation in the background to ensure the integrity of your flash briefing media files
- Strong compatibility with feed and Alexa standards
- Support for feed proxies with temporary or permanent redirection
- Integration with the audio post-production service auphonic to easily import asset and metadata information with a single click
- Support for paged feeds based on RFC5005
- Opengraph and Twitter card support for better social media integration
- Extensive download statistics
- Show naming/logo/intro and outro audio assets
- Set up host and optimizing description, keywords/key phrases
- Set up project in Alexa Skills Kit on Amazon Developer
- Build and configure code
- Thoroughly test
- Shepherd through approval process
- Register Flash Briefing with iTunes via developer portal
- Register Flash Briefing with Google Play via developer portal
- Submit Flash Briefing to the following services:
Spotify, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, TuneIn Radio, SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Take Your Podcast to the Next Level!
Interested in learning more or want to get started? Contact us today!